Dr. Zahajszky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Duboce Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94117Phone+1 415-600-3510
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified psychiatrist specializing in outpatient psychopharmacology and psychotherapy. I am also the program director for Sutter Health - California Pacific Medical Center's psychiatry residency program.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsA quantitative MR measure of the fornix in schizophrenia.Janos Zahajszky, Chandlee C. Dickey, Robert W. McCarley, Iris A. Fischer, Paul G. Nestor, Ron Kikinis, Martha E. Shenton> ;Schizophrenia Research. 2001 Jan 15
- 10 citationsReal-time interactive three-dimensional segmentation.Pairash Saiviroonporn, Andre Robatino, Janos Zahajszky, Ron Kikinis, Ferenc A. Jolesz> ;Academic Radiology. 1998 Jan 1
- 2 citationsCognitive and perceptual disturbances in a young man.Janos Zahajszky, Davin K. Quinn, Felicia A. Smith, Theodore A. Stern> ;Primary Care Companion to the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2007 Feb 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: