Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Drayton Avenue
Bay Shore, NY 11706
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 111 citationsInflammatory biomarkers of low back pain and disc degeneration: a reviewAysha N. Khan, Hayley E. Jacobsen, Jansher Khan, Christopher G. Filippi, Mitchell Levine, Ronald A. Lehman, K. Daniel Riew, Lawrence G. Lenke, Nadeen O. Chahine> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2017 Dec 1
- Pakistan’s Squash Legend Undergoes Spine SurgeryJuly 31st, 2020
- Jansher Recovering After Successful SurgeryJuly 31st, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: