Are you Dr. Cobb?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 W 11th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-491-6350
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jared Cobb, MD is a board certified pathologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2014 - 2018
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2014
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Cytopathology
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2017 - Present
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- MS State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citations4′-Phosphopantetheine corrects CoA, iron, and dopamine metabolic defects in mammalian models of PKANSuh Young Jeong, Penelope Hogarth, Andrew Placzek, Allison Gregory, Rachel Fox, Dolly Zhen, Jeffrey Hamada, Marianne van der Zwaag, Roald A. Lambrechts, Haihong Jin, A...> ;EMBO Molecular Medicine. 2019 Oct 29
- Norton HospitalLouisville, Kentucky