Dr. Lambert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office207 N crossing way
Decatur, GA 30033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2018
- Brigham Young UniversityBS, Microbiology, 2008 - 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular effects of autoimmune-risk promoter polymorphisms on expression, exon choice, and translational efficiency of interferon regulatory factor 5.Clark DN, Lambert JP, Till RE, Argueta LB, Greenhalgh KE, Henrie B, Bills T, Hawkley TF, Roznik MG, Sloan JM, Mayhew V, Woodland L, Nelson EP, Tsai MH, Poole BD> ;J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2014 May
- American Medical Student AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: