Dr. Marshak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1488 Wantagh Avenue
Wantagh, NY 11793Phone(516) 785-6800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2015 - 2018
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- OtherClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Image of the month: Gastric metastasis of renal clear cell carcinoma.Forman J, Marshak J, Tseng YA, Friedel DM, Grendell J> ;The American journal of gastroenterology.
- Image of the month: superior mesenteric artery syndrome.Marshak J, Patel AM, Friedel DM, Merchant P> ;The American journal of gastroenterology.
- 6 citationsThe emerging role of endoscopic ultrasound for pancreaticobiliary diseases in the pediatric population.Suril Patel, Jarred Marshak, Fredric Daum, Shahzad Iqbal> ;World Journal of Pediatrics. 2017 Apr 10
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: