Dr. Hanifi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115Phone+1 617-732-5500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2017 - 2020
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSuccessful Treatment of Mixed Hepatitis C Genotypes in a Cirrhotic Patient With an All-Oral, Interferon-Free RegimenAyman A. Sakr, Jasmine M. Hanifi, Ming Valerie Lin> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2017 Feb 1
- 72 citationsEfficacy and Safety of Direct Acting Antivirals in Kidney Transplant Recipients with Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection.Ming V. Lin, Meghan E. Sise, Martha Pavlakis, Beth Amundsen, Donald F. Chute, Anna E. Rutherford, Raymond T. Chung, Michael P. Curry, Jasmine M. Hanifi, Steve Gabardi,...> ;PLOS ONE. 2016 Jul 14
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: