Dr. Beasley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office606 Gerald McRaney St
Collins, MS 39428Phone+1 601-765-9393Fax+1 601-765-9363
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified family medicine physician with experience in emergency medicine, hospital medicine, and hospice and palliative care medicine.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)/Rapides Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Rapides Reg Med Ctr2004
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2001
- University of Southern MississippiBS, Biological sciences, Highest honors, 1994 - 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: