Dr. Engeriser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Engeriser's full profile
OfficeAltaPointe Health Systems
501 Bishop Lane N.
Mobile, AL 36608Phone+1 251-450-4359Fax+1 251-450-4323
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2010
- HI State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- zo-2 gene alternative promoters in normal and neoplastic human pancreatic duct cells.Chlenski, A., Ketels, K. V., Engeriser, J. L., Talamonti, M. S., Tsao, M. S., Koutnikova, H., Oyasu, R., Scarpelli, D. G.> ;Int J Cancer. 1999 Oct 29
- Mobile Infirmary Medical CenterMobile, Alabama
- Thomas HospitalFairhope, Alabama
- Mizell Memorial HospitalOpp, Alabama
- USA Health University HospitalMobile, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: