Dr. Gukhool is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2530 Gulf Fwy
League City, TX 77573Phone+1 281-337-7500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2004
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- DE State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 82 citationsA randomized controlled trial of ultrasound-assisted lumbar puncture.Jason T. Nomura, Stephen Leech, Srikala Shenbagamurthi, Paul Sierzenski, Robert E. O'Connor, M. Bollinger, Margaret Humphrey, Jason A. Gukhool> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2007 Oct 1
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: