Dr. Haffizulla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7875 W Commercial Blvd
Tamarac, FL 33351Phone+1 954-726-0099Fax+1 954-726-0047
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Haffizulla is an internist in Tamarac, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Shore Medical Center, Florida Medical Center Campus and University Hospital and Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic (Florida)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- A 12-Week Study to Assess the Efficacy Safety and Tolerability of Gemcabene in Subjects With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 145 citationsEffect of nitazoxanide in adults and adolescents with acute uncomplicated influenza: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 2b/3 trialJason Haffizulla, Aaron Hartman, Melanie Hoppers, Harvey Resnick, Steve Samudrala, Christine Ginocchio, Matthew Bardin, Jean-Francois Rossignol> ;Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2014 Jul 1
- Local Study Expands Benefits of Plant Based Smoking Cessation PillJuly 30th, 2022
- Leading with Empathy and Compassion Drives ChangeMay 13th, 2021
- Research Underway into Adult Vaccine for Respiratory Syncytial VirusOctober 6th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: