Dr. Imundo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone+1 800-243-1455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Imundo is a pediatric cardiologist in Hershey, PA and is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in pediatric electrophysiology and is experienced in pediatric cardiac electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2008 - 2011
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
- International Board of Heart Rhythm ExaminersPediatric Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsmRNA Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccine-Associated Myopericarditis in Adolescents: A Survey Study.Utkarsh Kohli, Lavina Desai, Devyani Chowdhury, Ashraf S Harahsheh, Alexandra B Yonts, Annette Ansong, Arash Sabati, Hoang H Nguyen, Tarique Hussain, Danyal Khan, Davi...> ;The Journal of pediatrics. 2022 Apr 1
- 2 citationsDelivery of a Leadless Transcatheter Pacing System as First-line Therapy in a 28-kg Pediatric Patient Through Proximal Right Internal Jugular Surgical Cutdown.Gretchen L. Hackett, Faisal Aziz, Soraya Samii, Jason R. Imundo> ;The Journal of innovations in cardiac rhythm management. 2021 Apr 1
- 1 citationsTorsades de Pointes During Myringotomy in a Child with Congenital Long QT Syndrome: A Case ReportMelissa Coleman, Jason R. Imundo, Daniel Cortez, Mark H. Cohen, Padmani Dhar, Priti G. Dalal> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Oct 15
- Join now to see all
- Isolated Congenital Right Ventricular Aneurysm and Successful Non-Surgical Device Closure in a Pediatric PatientHoward S. Weber, MD; Athira Nair, MD; Sunil Patel, MD; Jason R. Imundo, MD, Congenital Cardiology Today, 9/2014
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Electrophsyiology SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: