Dr. Imundo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Imundo is a pediatric cardiologist in Hershey, PA and is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in pediatric electrophysiology and is experienced in pediatric cardiac electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2008 - 2011
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
- International Board of Heart Rhythm ExaminersPediatric Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- Delivery of a Leadless Transcatheter Pacing System as First-line Therapy in a 28-kg Pediatric Patient Through Proximal Right Internal Jugular Surgical Cutdown.Gretchen L. Hackett, Faisal Aziz, Soraya Samii, Jason R. Imundo> ;The Journal of innovations in cardiac rhythm management. 2021 Apr 1
- Torsades de Pointes During Myringotomy in a Child with Congenital Long QT Syndrome: A Case ReportMelissa Coleman, Jason R. Imundo, Daniel Cortez, Mark H. Cohen, Padmani Dhar, Priti G. Dalal> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Oct 15
- A Review of Long QT Syndrome: Everything a Hospitalist Should KnowNandita Sharma, Daniel Cortez, Kristin Disori, Jason R. Imundo, Michael Beck> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Isolated Congenital Right Ventricular Aneurysm and Successful Non-Surgical Device Closure in a Pediatric PatientHoward S. Weber, MD; Athira Nair, MD; Sunil Patel, MD; Jason R. Imundo, MD, Congenital Cardiology Today, 9/2014
- Pediatric and Adult Congenital Electrophsyiology SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: