Are you Dr. Kendler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-5100Fax+1 212-746-4198
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Kendler, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 1995 - 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York