Are you Jason Mills, PA?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Publications & Presentations
- Tropism for Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia Allows Helicobacter Pylori to Expand Its Intra-Gastric NicheJason Mills, PA> ;Gastroenterology.
- Targeted Apoptosis of Parietal Cells is Insufficient to Induce Metaplasia in Stomach.Burclaff, J.,Osaki, L. H.,Liu, D.,Goldenring, J. R.,Mills, J. C.> ;Gastroenterology. 2016 Dec 10
Office6900 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-4498
- Is this information wrong?