Dr. Ogiste is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
110 West 97th Street
New York, NY 10025Phone(212) 749-1820
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Ogiste is an urologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mount Sinai West and New York Community Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, female pelvic medicine and reconstruction, urodynamics, urology, and male urologic surgical procedures.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Urology, 2001 - 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThe Role Of Mannitol in Alleviating Renal Injury During Extracorporeal Shock Wave LithotripsyJason S. Ogiste, Robert J. Nejat, Hani Rashid, Tricia D Greene, Mantu Gupta> ;The Journal of Urology. 2003 Mar 1
- 22 citationsAre stents still a useful therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasiaJason S. Ogiste, Kimberly L. Cooper, Steven A. Kaplan> ;Current Opinion in Urology. 2003 Jan 1
- 15 citationsReversible S-nitrosation and inhibition of HIV-1 protease.Prabodh K. Sehajpal, Amartya Basu, Jason S. Ogiste, Harry M. Lander> ;Biochemistry. 1999 Oct 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: