Are you Dr. Ondrejka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29000 Center Ridge Rd
Cleveland, OH 44145Phone+1 440-835-8000Fax+1 440-827-5015
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Ondrejka, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2008 - 2024
- KY State License 2019 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsTelepresent Focused Assessment With Sonography for Trauma Examination Training Versus Traditional Training for Medical Students: A Simulation-Based Pilot Study.Scott Poland, Jennifer A. Frey, Ahmad Khobrani, Jason E. Ondrejka, Michael U. Ruhlin, Richard L. George, M. David Gothard, Rami A. Ahmed> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2018 Feb 1
- 19 citationsAltered Mental Status and Delirium.Scott T. Wilber, Jason E. Ondrejka> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2016 Aug 1
- 1 citationsThe Emergency Physician's Role in Differentiating Brugada Syndrome from Brugada Phenotype.Jason Ondrejka, Gary Giorgio> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 May 1
- Join now to see all