Dr. Radecke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14430 US Highway 1
Sebastian, FL 32958Phone+1 772-581-8003Fax+1 772-581-8005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2011 - 2012
- MedStar Health (Baltimore)Residency, Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsAssessing risk factors, presentation, and management of portomesenteric vein thrombosis after sleeve gastrectomy: a multicenter case-control studyRena C. Moon, Muhammad Ghanem, Andre F. Teixeira, Nestor de la Cruz-Muñoz, Meredith Young, Patrick Domkowski, Jason M. Radecke, Stephen G. Boyce, Raul J. Rosenthal, Em...> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2017 Oct 26
- 3 citationsGastrointestinal bleeding from the excluded stomach: a proposed algorithmic approach to management.Joseph J. Eid, Jason M. Radecke, Michel M. Murr> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2015 Jan 1
- 1 citationsAn unusual cecal mass on routine colonoscopyJoseph J. Eid, Ariel Rodriguez, Jason M. Radecke, Michel M. Murr> ;Journal of Surgical Case Reports. 2014 Nov 1
- Sebastian River Medical CenterSebastian, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: