Jason Rasmussen, MD
- 3601 Sw 160th Ave
Miramar, FL 33027
Phone: (877) 866-7123
- Dr. Jason Rasmussen, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Miramar, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and California.
Dr. Rasmussen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Rasmussen's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at DavisResidency, General Surgery
- Medical College of WisconsinMedical School
Dr. Rasmussen's Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Rasmussen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sleep apnea syndrome is significantly underdiagnosed in bariatric surgical patients. Rasmussen, J.J., Fuller, W.D., Ali, M.R.; Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2011-07-24.
- Depression is associated with increased severity of co-morbidities in bariatric surgical candidates. Ali, M.R., Rasmussen, J.J., Monash, J.B., Fuller, W.D.; Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2009-09-01.
- 3-D telestration: a teaching tool for robotic surgery. Ali, M.R., Loggins, J.P., Fuller, W.D., Miller, B.E., Hasser, C.J., Yellowlees, P., Vidovszky, T.J., Rasmussen, J.J., Pierce, J.; J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2008 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Jason Rasmussen, Dr. Jason Rasmussen, MD, Dr. J Rasmussen, Dr. Jason James Rasmussen
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Rasmussen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, FL)
- Herbert Mayer, MD
- John Coughlin, MD
- Michael Lane, MD
- J Brooks Brown, MD
- Thomas Moskal, MD
- Beatrice Chaicharncheep, MD
- Jean Kennar, MD
- Debbie Berlin, MD
- Robert Tomas, DO
- Yvonne Zabala, DO