Are you Dr. Seamon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Seamon, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Kentucky, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners - MSUCHMResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 2009 - 2012
- OH State License 2006 - 2016
- MI State License 2001 - 2024
- IL State License 2000 - 2003
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric vulvo-vaginal lacerations in a community-based population.Nathaniel Ladaga, Meredith Busman, Lindsey Ouellette, Lisa Ambrose, Stephanie Solis, Linda Rossman, Jason P. Seamon, Christian Kolacki, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jun 16
- Non-obstetric vulvovaginal lacerations: Conservative versus surgical management.Meredith Busman, Nathaniel Ladaga, Lindsey Ouellette, Linda Rossman, Stephanie Solis, Jason P. Seamon, Christian Kolacki, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Jun 1
- 1 citationsEmergency services response to elder abuse and neglect - Then and now.Kevin Nowak, Lindsey Ouellette, Todd Chassee, Jason P. Seamon, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Feb 27
- Join now to see all