Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Arch St
Akron, OH 44304Phone+1 330-253-8195Fax+1 330-376-1066
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jason Smith, MD is a cardiologist in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Summa Health System, Summa Health System - Barberton Campus, and Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2000 - 2002
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2000
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of complexed trace minerals on cumulus-oocyte complex recovery and in vitro embryo production in beef cattle.Dantas, F. G.,Reese, S. T.,Oliveira Filho, R. V.,Carvalho, R. S.,Franco, G. A.,Abbott, C. R.,Payton, R. R.,Edwards, J. L.,Russell, J. R.,Smith, J. K.,Pohler, K. G.> ;J. Anim. Sci.. 2019 Jan 17