Dr. Weed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 E 38th St
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2021
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Synergy of BCL2 and histone deacetylase inhibition against leukemic cells from cutaneous T-cell lymphoma patients.Cyrenne, B. M.,Lewis, J.,Weed, J.,Carlson, K.,Mirza, F. N.,Foss, F.,Girardi, M.> ;Blood. 2017 Oct 04
- Bullous systemic lupus erythematosus in a 6-year-old boy.Li, A. W.,Weed, J. G.,Stamey, C. R.,Subtil, A.,Tomayko, M. M.,Antaya, R. J.> ;Pediatr Dermatol. 2017 Aug 30
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: