Dr. Weedman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Weedman's full profile
Office541 Clinical Dr # Cl626
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-278-2686
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2015 - 2018
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNeurotrophic Peptides, ADNF-9 and NAP, Prevent Alcohol-Induced Apoptosis at Midgestation in Fetal Brains of C57BL/6 MouseYoussef Sari, Jason M. Weedman, Maxwell Nkrumah-Abrokwah> ;Journal of Molecular Neuroscience. 2013 Jan 1
- 6 citationsActivity-dependent neurotrophic factor-derived peptide prevents alcohol-induced apoptosis, in part, through Bcl2 and c-Jun N-terminal kinase signaling pathways in feta...Youssef Sari, Jason M. Weedman, Shufan Ge> ;Neuroscience. 2012 Jan 27
- 106 citationsCeftriaxone, a Beta-Lactam Antibiotic, Reduces Ethanol Consumption in Alcohol-Preferring RatsYoussef Sari, Makiko Sakai, Jason M. Weedman, George V. Rebec, Richard L. Bell> ;Alcohol and Alcoholism. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Colorado HospitalAurora, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: