Dr. Gill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8900 North Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176Phone+1 786-596-7670Fax+1 786-596-7998
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Dr. S.N. Med CollClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Quantification of the early risk of death in elderly kidney transplant recipients.Gill, J. S.,Schaeffner, E.,Chadban, S.,Dong, J.,Rose, C.,Johnston, O.,Gill, J.> ;Am. J. Transplant.. 2013 Feb
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: