Jau-Shyong Deng, MD
Professor, Dermatology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- 3601 5th Ave
Suite 5a Falk Medical Building
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 648-3263
Dr. Deng's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Deng's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Dermatology
- National Taiwan University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Deng's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
- American Board of DermatologyDermatological Immunology/Diagnostic & Laboratory Immunology
Dr. Deng's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Deng's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Squamous cell carcinoma arising in discoid lupus erythematosus lesions of the ears infected with human papillomavirus. Simpson, J. K., Medina-Flores, R., Deng, J. S.; Cutis. 2010 Oct.
- Increased xanthine oxidase in the skin of preeclamptic women. Bainbridge, S. A., Deng, J. S., Roberts, J. M.; Reprod Sci. 2009 May 01.
- The predominance of IgG4 in prodromal bullous pemphigoid. Lamb, P. M., Patton, T., Deng, J. S.; Int J Dermatol. 2008 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Deng's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Dr. Jau-Shyong Deng, Dr. Jau-Shyong Deng, MD, Dr. J Deng
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Deng's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, PA)
- Matthew Hazey, MD
- Conrad Lentz, MD
- William Andersen, MD
- Shobana Sood, MD
- Steven Orman, MD
- Deirdre Harper, MD
- Christopher Hunzeker, MD
- Lindsay Eminger, MD
- Katherine Brown, MD
- Hong Wu, MD