Dr. Abdulrahim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Erwin Rd
Durham, NC 27705Phone+1 919-684-8111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- American University of BeirutClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIdentification of Undetected Monogenic Cardiovascular DisordersJawan W. Abdulrahim, Lydia Coulter Kwee, Fawaz Alenezi, Albert Y. Sun, Aris Baras, Teminioluwa A. Ajayi, Ricardo Henao, Christopher L. Holley, Robert W. McGarrah, Jame...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2020 Aug 18
- 6 citationsEpigenome-Wide Association Study for All-Cause Mortality in a Cardiovascular Cohort Identifies Differential Methylation in Castor Zinc Finger 1 (CASZ1).Jawan W. Abdulrahim, Lydia Coulter Kwee, Elizabeth Grass, Ilene C. Siegler, Redford B. Williams, Ravi Karra, William E. Kraus, Simon G. Gregory, Svati H. Shah> ;Journal of the American Heart Association. 2019 Nov 5
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDurham, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: