Dr. Dunfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1004 Carondelet Dr
Kansas City, MO 64114Phone(816) 942-7200Fax(816) 941-2767
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology, 1992 - 1995
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1992
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 1995
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013-2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe effect of muscle relaxants on the cricothyroid muscle : A report of three casesSreenivasa S. Moorthy, R. V. Reddy, Jay A. Dunfield, Shokri Radpour, Stephen F. Dierdorf> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1996 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: