Are you Dr. Hiller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 NE 13th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone(405) 271-5477Fax(405) 271-3064
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jay Hiller, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, Ohio, and Texas. He is affiliated with OU Health, Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and OU Medical Center Edmond.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1994 - 1998
- Mount Carmel Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology