Are you Dr. Menaker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-353-2161Fax+1 415-353-2505
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jay Menaker, MD is a general surgeon in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Maryland. He is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital and is an Associate Professor at University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- COVID-19 outcomes of venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for acute respiratory failure vs historical cohort of non-COVID-19 viral infections.Sagar B Dave, Ronald Rabinowitz, Aakash Shah, Ali Tabatabai, Samuel M Galvagno Jr, Michael A Mazzeffi, Raymond Rector, David J Kaczorowski, Thomas M Scalea, Jay Menaker> ;Perfusion. 2022 Jun 2
- 1 citationsA Comparison of Anticoagulation Strategies in Veno-venous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.Aakash Shah, Chetan Pasrija, Anthony Kronfli, Eno-Obong Essien, Ya Zhou, Francis Brigante, Gregory J. Bittle, Jay Menaker, Daniel Herr, Michael A. Mazzeffi, Kristopher...> ;Asaio Journal. 2021 Aug 24
- A descriptive evaluation of causes of death in venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenationSagar Dave, Kristopher B. Deatrick, Samuel M. Galvagno, Michael A. Mazzeffi, David J. Kaczorowski, Ronson J. Madathil, Raymond Rector, Ali Tabatabai, Daniel Haase, Dan...> ;Perfusion. 2021 Aug 7
- Join now to see all
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
- Howard County General HospitalColumbia, Maryland