Dr. Morrow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 Lafayette Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone+1 616-752-6525Fax+1 616-752-6556
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 2002
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAccuracy of endoscopic ultrasound in the evaluation of cystic pancreatic neoplasms: a community hospital experience.Gerald Paul Wright, Jay Bradley Morrow, Michael Shaheen, Brent J. Goslin, Lorel Baatenburg, Mathew H. Chung> ;Pancreas. 2014 Apr 1
- 7 citationsEsophagectomy outcomes at a mid-volume cancer center utilizing prospective multidisciplinary care and a 2-surgeon team approach.Laurence E. McCahill, Mary May, Jay Bradley Morrow, Sharif Khandavalli, Behrooz Shabahang, Paul R. Kemmeter, Jose M. Pimiento> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2014 Mar 1
- Mercy Health Saint Mary'sGrand Rapids, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: