Dr. Shah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 powerville road
Boonton, NJ 07005Phone(973) 316-1902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2000 - 2002
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 2000
- N.H.L Municipal Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- The Natural History of Upper Trapezius Myofascial Trigger Points: Comparison of Local and Remote Tissue Milieu in Normal Muscle, Latent and Active Myofascial Trigger Points Over Time Start of enrollment: 2002 Jul 14Jay P Shah, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIncrease in Lactate Without Change in Nutritive Blood Flow or Glucose at Active Trigger Points Following Massage: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Albert Moraska, Robert C. Hickner, Rachael Rzasa-Lynn, Jay P. Shah, Jonathan R. Hebert, Wendy M. Kohrt> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2018 Nov 1
- 13 citationsBeneficial Effects of Dry Needling for Treatment of Chronic Myofascial Pain Persist for 6 Weeks After Treatment CompletionLynn H. Gerber, Siddhartha Sikdar, Jacqueline V. Aredo, Katee Armstrong, William F. Rosenberger, Hui Shao, Jay P. Shah> ;Pm&r. 2017 Feb 1
- 110 citationsMyofascial Trigger Points Then and Now: A Historical and Scientific PerspectiveJay P. Shah, Nikki Thaker, Juliana Heimur, Jacqueline V. Aredo, Siddhartha Sikdar, Lynn H. Gerber> ;Pm&r. 2015 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Saint Clare's Denville HospitalDenville, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: