Dr. George is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1211 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801Phone(714) 772-8282Fax(714) 772-6493
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPain management, supportive and palliative care in patients with renal cell carcinoma.Joanne Turner, Eric Cheung, Jaya George, David I. Quinn> ;BJUI. 2007 May 1
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Semiquantitative Point of Care Urine Albumin to Creatinine Ratio and Urine Dipstick Analysis in a Primary Care Resource Limited Setting in South AfricaMarch 22nd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: