Dr. Pampati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1908 N Main St
Hazard, KY 41701Phone(606) 439-4129Fax(606) 434-5991
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1988 - 1990
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- NY State Medical License 1988 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Eosinophilic neuritis, perimyositis, and vasculitis associated with ingestion of L-tryptophan.Kaufman, L. D., Finn, A. F., Seidman, R. J., Pampati, J., Peress, N. S., Miller, F., Sokoloff, L., Gruber, B. L.> ;J Rheumatol. 1990 Jun
- Hazard ARH Regional Medical CenterHazard, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: