Jaynell Kay Assmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Education & Training
- Walden UniversityMasters, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAn opportunity for improvement in trauma care: 8-week booster vaccination adherence among patients after trauma splenectomy.Aaron R. Alvarado, Kahdi F. Udobi, Stepheny Berry, Jaynell Assmann, Tracy McDonald, Robert D. Winfield> ;Surgery. 2017 Dec 1
Office340 Southwest Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66103Phone(913) 722-3100Fax(913) 722-2542
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: