Dr. Helz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office546 N Centre St
Cumberland, MD 21502Phone(301) 724-0225
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1977
- Kaleida Health System - Children HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Erie County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDelirium and Lyme DiseaseMark V. Caliendo, Donald Kushon, Jean W. Helz> ;Psychosomatics. 1995 Jan 1
- 22 citationsEvidence of the role of psychosocial factors in diabetes mellitus: a review.Jean W. Helz, Bryce Templeton> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 1990 Oct 1
- 2 citationsConsultation-liaison models for teaching psychiatry to primary care physicians.Jean W. Helz, Troy L. Thompson> ;Advances in Psychosomatic Medicine. 1990 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: