Dr. Mefferd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9888 Genesee Ave
Department Of Radiation Oncology
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone(858) 626-6864Fax(760) 599-9549
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1984 - 1987
- St Marys Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 88 citationsPediatric Hodgkin's disease: pulmonary, cardiac, and thyroid function following combined modality therapy.Jean M. Mefferd, Sarah S. Donaldson, Michael P. Link> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1989 Mar 1
- Cerebellar atrophy in chronic schizophrenia.Coffman, J. A., Mefferd, J., Golden, C. J., Bloch, S., Graber, B.> ;Lancet. 1981 Mar 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: