Dr. Balin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Fulton St
Durham, NC 27705Phone+1 919-286-0411
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2005 - 2009
- West Suburban Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIsolated pelvic fluid in males on outpatient magnetic resonance imaging examinations: differences in incidence based on age.Michael G. Fox, Jefferson I. Balin, Tausha Stephens, James T. Patrie, William E. Brant, Eduard E. de Lange> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2014 Nov 1
- 9 citationsThe cartilage black line sign: an unexpected MRI appearance of deep cartilage fissuring in three patientsTausha Stephens, David R. Diduch, Jefferson I. Balin, Cree M. Gaskin> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2011 Jan 1
- 18 citationsAbdominal Wall Hernia Mesh Repair Sonography of Mesh and Common ComplicationsDavid A. Jamadar, Jon A. Jacobson, Gandikota Girish, Jefferson Balin, Catherine Brandon, Elaine M. Caoili, Yoav Morag, Michael G. Franz> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2008 Jun 1
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDurham, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: