Dr. Parker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2810 Lurleen Wallace Boulevard
Northport, AL 35476Phone(205) 333-7670Fax(205) 333-3161
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama-TuscaloosaResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1993 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- The role of inflexible friendship beliefs, rumination, and low self-worth in early adolescents' friendship jealousy and adjustment.Lavallee, K.L., Parker, J.G.> ;J Abnorm Child Psychol. 2009 Aug
- Describing the dark side of preadolescents' peer experiences: four questions (and data) on preadolescents' enemies.Parker, J.G., Gamm, B.K.> ;New Dir Child Adolesc Dev. 2003
- Friendship jealousy in young adolescents: individual differences and links to sex, self-esteem, aggression, and social adjustment.Parker, J. G., Low, C. M., Walker, A. R., Gamm, B. K.> ;Dev Psychol. 2005 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: