Are you Dr. Almony?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office160 Turnberry Way
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 725-1403Fax(910) 725-1443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Almony, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Pinehurst, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Arkansas, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital, Womack Army Medical Center, and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2015
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2004
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryOral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Focal epithelial hyperplasia (Heck's disease): a case report and review.Zachary H. Highberger, Joseph W. Ivory, Andre C. Ledoux, Jeffrey S. Almony> ;U.S. Army Medical Department journal. 2014 Apr 1
- 9 citationsChromobacterium violaceum necrotizing fasciitis: A case report and review of the literatureJonathan K. Seigel, Michael E. Stadler, Jennifer L. Lombrano, Jeffrey S. Almony, Marion E. Couch, Thomas H. Belhorn> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2012 Nov 1
- Solid ameloblastoma, resection to reconstruction: a case report.Michael J Rhyn, Jeffrey S. Almony, Albert M. Manganaro> ;U.S. Army Medical Department journal. 2011 Jan 1
- Join now to see all