Are you Dr. Bissey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15418 Main St
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 225-8002Fax(425) 225-8021
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bissey, MD is an internist in Mill Creek, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and Seattle Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1991
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1991 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsInterchangeability of 2 diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccines in infancy.David P. Greenberg, Larry K. Pickering, Shelly Senders, Jeffrey D Bissey, Robert A Howard, Mark M. Blatter, Keith S. Reisinger, Michael E. Pichichero, Barbara Howe> ;Pediatrics. 2002 Apr 1
- A new look at measles.Adcock, L. M., Bissey, J. D., Feigin, R. D.> ;Infect Dis Clin North Am. 1992 Mar