Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2003
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Serotonin syndrome after cardiopulmonary bypass: a case demonstrating the interaction between methylene blue and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.Hanna, E. R.,Clark, J. A.> ;A A Case Rep. 2015 Jan 23
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont