Dr. Comitalo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2130 E Johnson Ave
Pensacola, FL 32514Phone+1 850-494-4374Fax+1 850-494-5193
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Graduate HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsLaparoscopic cholecystectomy and newer techniques of gallbladder removal.Jeffrey B Comitalo> ;Jsls-journal of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2012 Jul 1
- Laparoscopic treatment of splenic cysts.Comitalo, J. B.> ;JSLS. 2001 Oct 01
- Laparoscopic cancer surgery. Lessons from gallbladder cancer.Wade, T. P., Comitalo, J. B., Andrus, C. H., Goodwin, M. N., Kaminski, D. L.> ;Surg Endosc. 1994 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: