Dr. Conaway is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5721 W 119th St
Overland Park, KS 66209Phone(913) 498-7393Fax(913) 345-3730
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified Radiologist with primarily Interventional Radiology practice and a special interest in Interventional Oncology.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1998 - 2002
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1998 - 1999
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 64 citationsDetection of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) protein in vascular and non-vascular cells of the normal and oxygen-injured rat retina.Susan G. Robbins, Jeffrey R. Conaway, Barbara L. Ford, Kerrey A. Roberto, John S. Penn> ;Growth Factors Journal. 1997 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: