Are you Dr. Fliesser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 Arsenal St
Augusta, ME 04333Phone(207) 624-4657Fax(207) 287-6123
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Fliesser, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Augusta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Florida, and California.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1993
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
- ME State Medical License Active through 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPresbyophrenia: a possible subtype of dementia.Iannis M. Zervas, Jeffrey Mark Fliesser, Michael Woznicki, Gregory L. Fricchione> ;Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology. 1993 Jan 1