Dr. Gorodetsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Gorodetsky's full profile
Office418 Quincy Ave
Quincy, MA 02169Phone+1 617-928-8200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Halifax Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1987
- Bowdoin CollegeA.B., 1977 - 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Recovery of ProstacyclinSynthesis in Human Vascular Endothelial Cells Following Intermittent of Continuous Exposure to IndomethacinGorodetsky, J.S., Hla, T.T., Bailey, J..M., Pharmacol Res, Commun, 1/1/1985
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: