Dr. Hardacre is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-7047Fax(216) 983-7230
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre is a general surgeon in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and Seidman Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in pancreas and surgical oncology (other than breast) and is experienced in surgical oncology (non-breast), general / gastrointestinal surgery, and hepatopancreatobiliary surgery.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Flexible Surgical Endoscopy, 2003 - 2004
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 2002
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Safety and Efficacy of Cryoablation for Abdominal Pain Associated With Pancreatic Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Aug 01Adam, B.A.,Childs, D.D.,Plentl, M.
- A Prospective Randomized Comparison of Pancreatic Stump Closure Techniques Utilizing an Autologous Falciform Patch and Fibrin Glue Compared to Standard Closure Following Distal Pancreatectomy With or Without Splenectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Aug 01Hardacre, J.M.,Rosato, E.L.
Publications & Presentations
- Combined multiagent chemotherapy and radiotherapy is associated with prolonged overall survival in patients with non-operatively managed stage II-III pancreatic adenoc...Kavin Sugumar, Jonathan J. Hue, Jeffrey M. Hardacre, John B. Ammori, Luke D. Rothermel, Jennifer A. Dorth, Joel N. Saltzman, Amr Mohamed, Jennifer E Selfridge, David L...> ;Hpb. 2021 Aug 18
- Neoadjuvant Radiotherapy is Associated With Improved Pathologic Outcomes and Survival in Resected Stage II-III Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Treated With Multiagent Neoadj...Jonathan J. Hue, Jennifer A. Dorth, Kavin Sugumar, Jeffrey M. Hardacre, John B. Ammori, Luke D. Rothermel, Joel N. Saltzman, Amr Mohamed, Jennifer E Selfridge, David L...> ;American Surgeon. 2021 Aug 12
- The importance of time-to-adjuvant treatment on survival with pancreatic cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Kavin Sugumar, Jonathan J. Hue, Solanus de la Serna, Luke D. Rothermel, Lee M Ocuin, Jeffrey M. Hardacre, John B. Ammori, Jordan M. Winter> ;Cancer reports (Hoboken, N.J.). 2021 Jul 10
- Join now to see all
- The Pancreas ClubMember
- Midwest Surgical AssociationMember
- Central Surgical AssociationMember
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: