Dr. Harrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Johnson Ave
Bronx, NY 10463
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1985
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1980 - 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsMeasuring efficiency among US federal hospitals.Jeffrey P. Harrison, Sean Meyer> ;The health care manager. 2014 Apr 1
- 2 citationsThe impact of RAC audits on US hospitals.Jeffrey P. Harrison, Rachel M Barksdale> ;Journal of health care finance. 2013 Jan 1
- 2 citationsThe improving efficiency frontier of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals.Jeffrey P. Harrison, Nicole Kirkpatrick> ;The health care manager. 2011 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: