Are you Dr. Himmelberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10780 V St
Omaha, NE 68127Phone(308) 398-1344Fax(308) 398-1346
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Himmelberg, MD is a board certified radiologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Arizona, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital, Children's Hospital and Medical Center, and Nebraska Medicine - Bellevue.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2005 - 2006
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2005
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- IA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsLaser Ablation of a Biliary Duct for Treatment of a Persistent Biliary–Cutaneous FistulaChad A. Eicher, Anthony B. Adelson, Jeffrey A. Himmelberg, Udaya Chintalapudi> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2008 Feb 1