Dr. Ho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9191 Westminster Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92844Phone+1 714-894-6600Fax+1 714-583-6367
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center/VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2002 - 2005
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Touro University CaliforniaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsChanges in Motoneuron Excitability in Hemiplegic Subjects After Passive Exercise When Using a Robotic ArmSheila Patel, Jeffrey T. Ho, Rajeswari Kumar, Khang Lai, Brian Ahangar, Charles G. Burgar, Antonia E. Scremin> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2006 Sep 1
- Lakewood Regional Medical CenterLakewood, California
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical CenterFountain Valley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: