Dr. Javidfar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1365 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone+1 855-366-7989
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified Thoracic and General Surgeon specializing in minimally invasive general thoracic surgery and surgical management of end stage lung disease.
Significant experience with lung transplantation, ECMO, LVRS and airway surgery. Facile with advanced bronchoscopy and foregut endoscopy.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 2013 - 2016
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Surgery, 2007 - 2013
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Cardiothoracic Surgery Transplant Procurement Fellowship , 2010 - 2011
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2007
- Stony Brook UniversityBS, Biochemistry , Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2021: Perioperative and critical care year in review for the cardiothoracic surgery team.J W Awori Hayanga, Philippe H Lemaitre, HelenMari Merritt-Genore, Nicholas R Teman, Nathalie Roy, Pablo G Sanchez, Jeffrey Javidfar, Laura Donahoe, Rakesh C Arora> ;The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 2022 Dec 1
- "Pushing Geographic Boundaries: Interfacility transport and remote extracorporeal membrane oxygenation cannulation of patients during COVID-19 pandemic".Christina Creel-Bulos, Casey Miller, Brian Hassani, Heather Farthing, Mark Caridi-Schieble, Michael J Connor Jr, Jeffrey Javidfar, Mani Daneshmand> ;Perfusion. 2022 Mar 23
- 3 citationsThe value of open-source clinical science in pandemic response: lessons from ISARICAli Abbas, Sheryl Ann Abdukahil, Nurul Najmee Abdulkadir, Ryuzo Abe, Laurent Abel, Lara Absil, Subhash Acharya, Andrew Acker, Shingo Adachi, Elisabeth Adam, Diana Adri...> ;Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2021 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- No Extra COVID-19 Risk for ECMO Transport Teams, Reports ASAIO JournalNovember 27th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: