Dr. Littleton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone+1 225-381-2615
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsFetal Bovine Collagen Matrix in the Treatment of a Full Thickness Burn Wound: A Case Report With Long-Term Follow-Up.Amy L. Strong, Danielle K. Bennett, Elizabeth B. Spreen, Dhaval V. Adhvaryu, Jeffrey C. Littleton, Ernest J. Mencer> ;Journal of Burn Care & Research. 2016 May 1
- Health Tip of the Week, Sponsored by Baton Rouge General: Kitchen Burns-Are You Treating Them Right?November 14th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: