Dr. Lovitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13 Railroad Sq
Waterville, ME 04901Phone(207) 873-1181Fax(207) 873-1186
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Dartmouth - UNECOMResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1979 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: